Object tracking - 1 axis reverse only option instead of both axis'

Got any feature requests or suggestions?
Frequency Bender

Object tracking - 1 axis reverse only option instead of both axis'

Postby Frequency Bender » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi,

I am using the latest version of iSpy 6.8.0.0, and I am having some issues with the object tracking functionally of a particular camera model, namely the MaxXter ACT-IPC-01, from maxxter. It's a budget IP camera that has come out pretty recently. I think it's a clone of some chinese camera. Here is the MaxXter website with camera listed: http://maxxter.biz/default.aspx?ref=ACT ... em&id=9357

The problem I am having are a few, but what is most important and has most priority for me is to have an option to enable REVERSE object tracking along ONLY 1 axis,, or to configure each axis individually, instead of it always reversing it's panning along 2 axis', or having to set the option track only along horizontal axis (Which kind of limits my Pan & Tilt capabilities).

The camera is not build entirely as should I think, as it's pan controls are by default reversed. Also the software/firmware stamps a timestamp on the video, after applying a the rotate or flip transform. So i thought, hey why I don't solve this in iSpy with a flip transform, but than the timestamp image gets flipped around too. So I have to use the build in camera's flip / transform function, which makes the panner go inverted, but only on the vertical or horizontal axis depending whether I have the reverse option turned on inside "Object Tracking". I've got it to work on the horizontal axis with reverse panning, but than the tilt is not working correctly.

It is an ONVIF PTZ camera as far as I know (that's what its set to by default, and it's pretty much the only one that works).

So my major request. Would it be possible to make an option to isolate each axis, and configure each axis object tracking individually. It would fix this particular issue I am having with this camera.

Example menu:
- PTZ
- :: ONVIF:
- Track objects
- Track objects on:
- Any direction
- Reverse options: - Y Axis - Horzintal - reverse On/Off
- X Axis - Vertical - reverse On/Off

Thank you in advance!

Have a great day!

PTC

Re: Object tracking - 1 axis reverse only option instead of both axis'

Postby PTC » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:40 pm

What do you use to set up your camera?

MeSly

Postby MeSly » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Sorry I can not help you.. But I really hope you can help me.
I wonder how you connect to this camera without the software. I can not find the camera IP and name./pw

I have the same camera and want to connect it to my surveillance system (without the standard software)

Hopefully you can help me

MeSly

Postby MeSly » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:25 pm

I have the same camera, I wonder how you connected it. I only manage to connect it to to its own application but not to another system by IP address.

islanding

Postby islanding » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:10 pm

MeSly You can use ONVIF Device Manager for this camera and it will tell you the IP and the connection string info. You will find it here https://sourceforge.net/projects/onvifdm/

Return to “Suggestions”