Position of Media Panel icons

Got any feature requests or suggestions?
mjcoon

Position of Media Panel icons

Postby mjcoon » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:40 am

The "Media Panel" has a useful set of icons across the top which perform actions on selected recordings as shown by their thumbnails.

But these icons obscure several of the most recent thumbnails, which is not so convenient. However there is an unused strip to the right of the thumbnails where the panel is not a multiple of the thumbnail width. Could the icon strip be positioned vertically in this unused space?

Mike.

mjcoon

Re: Position of Media Panel icons

Postby mjcoon » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:26 pm

mjcoon wrote:The "Media Panel" has a useful set of icons across the top which perform actions on selected recordings as shown by their thumbnails.

But these icons obscure several of the most recent thumbnails, which is not so convenient. However there is an unused strip to the right of the thumbnails where the panel is not a multiple of the thumbnail width. Could the icon strip be positioned vertically in this unused space?

Mike.

I thought I saw, and replied to, another post on this topic. But I cannot find it now, or my reply. Maybe there a lot of "cracks" for things to disappear down...

Mike.

Kvr

Re: Position of Media Panel icons

Postby Kvr » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:39 pm

This issue is returning on several posts since the panel icons are available. I agree they are not nice positioned as they are over the last recordings and take half the picture away and make the date unreadable.
I somewhere saw an answer as this will not be dealt with. However I strongly suggest have an other look at it.
suggestions:
1: Make the panel movable
2: Allow users to hide the panel
3: Start the media pictures 50 dots or so below the panel
4: Allow users to set the X and Y position as well as height and width

Thanks for consideration
Kees

Return to “Suggestions”