Synchornising Audio and Video in motion detect

Community help for connecting new cameras to iSpy
laurad100

Synchornising Audio and Video in motion detect

Postby laurad100 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:12 pm

I've just installed an HD Camera in a bird box, connected via cable to my computer with EZCAP Video Capture.
My aims are:-

1. To be able to view the cam on my computer with audio - no problem it works
2. To be able to record to my computer whenever there is motion detected. So far it works - but I'm getting audio in one file and video in another. Why?
3. To be able to view my cam with audio on my other computers in the house and other devices. I haven't got that far yet, but hope to soon. I've Registered with iSpy, but not sure if this requires a Subscription. (I hope not :) )
4. To be able to view my cam with audio when I am not at home on my iPhone and other devices.
5. To be able to stream my cam with audio on the internet.

I do have some experience in setting up IP cameras and other webcams at home, and it's early days yet with this new one. I have downloaded and installed iSpy and very happy with it and it's capabilities and I look forward to learning more.

My first attempts at creating a SCHEDULED video resulted in success for video - but no audio
My first attempts at creating a motion detection resulted also in succes for video, but no audio

It's possible the audio file is being created and stored separately.

When I view the cam through iSpay software - I can see and hear sound.

What setting do I need to be able to record with sound, whether manually, schedulled or motion detect?

Many thanks.. loving the software so far.
Laura

Return to “Connecting Cameras”