Momentum Cameras

Community help for connecting new cameras to iSpy
MR.WONDERFUL

Momentum Cameras

Postby MR.WONDERFUL » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:02 am

Hi I Brought Momentum Cameras Having hard time Finding URL to make Cameras work I don't know what to do I need some help

mkvch

Re: Momentum Cameras

Postby mkvch » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:15 pm

I used ISpy to get it setup to a open source monitoring application. Use the IP camera setup wizard that will walk you through the setup with each camera having a channel starting at: 1. Login & Pssword being {admin}. Select your desired camera from the next page of IP devices attached to your router.
It should give you the perfect setup to view video to something akin to Momentum:mocam-01: FFMPEG rtsp://admin.admin.'IP ADDRESS HERE' and voila you have access. If it is a different model, select it from the wizard- it works immediately without a headache.

Ironmaz

Postby Ironmaz » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:01 am

Mr. Wonderful I use these same camera's I have four of the same model Mocam-01 3 of them are standard and one is a new version with voice. For the standard model I use rtsp://"IP of Cam" Path /videomain User ID is Admin and Password was Admin To find the port I WAS ABLE TO LOOK AT THE LAN SETTINGS THROUGH THE MOMENTUM SETTING IN THE APP. The Voice one I have not found how to make it work yet I believe they have changed to default password on this new version.

macuser

Postby macuser » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:46 am

I'm also using these same cameras and have had good luck accessing the video stream (but not the audio) on a desktop computer. However, I also have a voice one and the standard settings that work on the others don't work on that one. In addition, it comes up in the iPad app as a "MomentumCam" as opposed to the others that are variations of "MOCAM" with some followed by an "01".

Has anyone yet figured out the secret to accessing the video from the voice models?

-Dave

Return to “Connecting Cameras”