Error while writing video frame (-22)

Please check the log file and provide steps to reproduce your issue when reporting bugs.
sagitario83

Error while writing video frame (-22)

Postby sagitario83 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello,

I have iSpy 6.8.2.0 and I'm losing some records of my cams. When it save the file (I have files with 1 hour size) it give a error and stop recording to a new file. Then sometimes after 1 or 2 hours it starts do record again, but lose again after it try to record to a new file.

I see the log file am receive the follow:

Font Cam: Error while writing video frame (-22) ( in iSpyApplication.Realtime.MediaWriter.WriteFrame(Bitmap frame, Int32 level, Int64 msOffset) in iSpyApplication.Controls.CameraWindow.WriteFrame(FrameAction fa, DateTime recordingStart, Int64& lastvideopts, Double& maxAlarm, Nullable`1& peakFrame, Int64& lastaudiopts) in iSpyApplication.Controls.CameraWindow.Record())

I have to cams and the problem occurs in both.
This is a bug or something else?

Regards,

jlchaves

Re: Error while writing video frame (-22)

Postby jlchaves » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:27 am

Just a hunch, but try downgrading to 6.5.8.0.

I have had too many issues with 6.8.2.0 that I have just given up trying to get it to work "nice".

sagitario83

Re: Error while writing video frame (-22)

Postby sagitario83 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Hey jlchaves,

You are correct! I'd already gotten there, and I'm already working with that version. However until I got there I went doing several downgrade installations to try to figure out if any higher version would work. :cry: Probably may be of some specific feature of my camera. The truth is that there are above versions that work fine if you disable the microphone. But, in the end, I ended up with version 6.5.8.0 that works perfectly. It's a bit like you say, it's not worth it to be wasting time with upgrades if this version works well and does what it takes. ;)

Regards,

Return to “Bugs”