No "add camera" success

Luckyspy31a

No "add camera" success

Postby Luckyspy31a » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:44 am

Goodmorning,
I use a PC with Windows 10 64bit (RAM: 32 Gb and video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti) and I have an installed Foscam FI9928P camera which works normally through FireFox: camera is connected via LAN only.
My first problem: I am trying to add my camera (this is the first and sole), I followed the"guided" installation procedure and, after "scanning", I received IP address and port number (different from those used by the camera when utilized via FireFox) but, once selected the scanned informazion related with the camera and proceeded to the following page, I found no URL address to set and I cannot proceed (as I am requested to select a camera, ...).
My second problem: I downloaded VLC and installed the files in programs > Ispy > VLC64, but, when I try to set up "Plugin VLC" (opening VLC, copying MRL and modifying the options), ... iSpay crashes!
Can you please tell me where I am wrong?
Thanks and best regards.

jlchaves

Re: No "add camera" success

Postby jlchaves » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:12 am

Hello, when scanning for URLs iSpy should prompt you if you want to scan for more URLs, did you select Yes?

Schiefersteinjeti

Re: No "add camera" success

Postby Schiefersteinjeti » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Hey

Is there a possibility for the Foscam FI9928P only show the picture in the browser without menu, as with snapshot.cgi without an additional software to install!

Thank you

Return to “General Questions”